We at FFII develop and apply our technical capabilities in testing, calibration, engineering and assessment in order to contribute to innovation, development, quality and safety of industrial HV products, techniques and consumer services. We carry all this out without losing our business orientation, focused on achieving the satisfaction of our customers, of our Foundation’s board and of our own personnel, as well as fulfilling the commitments undertaken with all the parties involved.
Positioned at the heart of this policy, the promotion of continuous improvement in a safe and sustainable working environment is based upon the following criteria:
- Efficiency and excellence in internal management, developing and implementing a quality and sustainability management system that includes occupational risk prevention, economic, technical, legal social and environmental protection aspects, based on international regulations and criteria.
- Orientation towards fulfilment of the foundational purposes, based on the creation of sustainable value avoiding costs arising from faulty work, delays and in general any activity not providing real added value.
- Demand for rigor, impartiality, confidentiality and veracity in every aspect of the professional activity, based on independence and FFII’s values.
- Priority for the preventive approach over the corrective approach in process development, guaranteeing personnel’s safety and health.
- Adoption of measures aimed to reduce environmental damage caused by our own activities and by those of providers and contractors.
- Leadership and commitment with the human team, encouraging teamwork and involvement of staff at all levels in the organization in such a way that the Foundation becomes attractive and employees feel proud to stay, creating an atmosphere where they can develop their professional potential while keeping it in balance with their personal life.
- Provision of up-to-date technical resources, giving particular support to the use of new technologies as change and continuous improvement tools.
- Boost to innovation, including research and development activities, encouraging collaboration and knowledge exchange with other entities in projects of mutual interest.
- Collaboration with customers and providers, developing relationships based on trust, loyalty, transparency and mutual respect, adopting organizational structures and processes focused on facilitating the relationship and meeting their expectations.
- Truthful and transparent communication of our achievements and plans for the future.
Health and safety of own personnel is one of the main objectives of the FFII, in the same way that the quality and productivity of activities are. To guarantee a high level of health and safety, the FFII is committed to:
- Ensure compliance with the legal, labor and technological framework and the internal regulations of the FFII regarding the prevention of occupational risks.
- Integrate risk prevention in all activities and decisions.
- Implement and maintain a certifiable occupational risk prevention management system, according to international standards.
- Promote and develop, through training, information and employee participation, a preventive culture in the company.
- Improve working conditions, well-being and work and professional climate, and enhance the awareness of all workers in the field of Road Safety, as a tool to prevent accidents on the road.
- Spread this policy to all FFII workers, and update it periodically.
- Foster the participation of all workers in the promotion of safety and health.
- Make continuous monitoring of preventive activities.