LCOE has a large experience imparting specific courses for enterprises. These courses are adapted according to the requirements of the enterprise.
The main topics are:
- High Voltage regulations and Standards for laboratory and on site testing and measurements (IEC 60060-1, IEC 60060-2 and IEC 60060-3).
- Insulation coordination (IEC 60071-1, IEC 60071-2 and IEC 60099-4 and IEC 60099-5).
- Sheath bonding of underground cable systems.
- Testing and diagnosis of underground cable systems.
- High Voltage testing techniques and Metrology.
- Partial Discharge measurements (IEC 60270 and IEC TS 62478).
- HVDC electrical grids.