Fernando Garnacho has been awarded as CIGRE Distinguished Member8 junio 2020
Kick-off meeting of “FutureEnergy” Project10 junio 2020
LCOE expands its accreditation scope in LV calibration of loss factor bridges, transformer test ratio testers and power analyzers, especially for “on site” calibrations.
After successfully finishing the audit process carried out by ENAC (Spanish Accreditation Body), LCOE improves its Calibration and Measurement Capabilities (CMCs) in the DC and Low-Frequency Electricity area. With this extension, LCOE reinforces its calibrations activity both in the Getafe laboratories and for on-site calibration. The following CMCs have been expanded and improved:
- Capacitance and tanδ measurement bridges with range for dissipation factor from 0.001% with calibration uncertainties around 1 ppm, both in the laboratory and on-site calibration.
- On-site calibration for capacitance measurement bridges from 10 pF to 10 nF.
- On-site ohmmeter calibration from 100 μΩ to 1 kΩ.
- On-site calibration for transformer ratio meters, with voltages from 0.5 V to 1 kV.
- On-site calibration for power analyzers with AC voltage from 3 V to 1 kV.
Full accredited calibration scope available at the following link: